Funeral Plans for the Over 50s
If you’re over 50, you may have considered taking out over 50s life cover, which is sold on the basis that the lump sum paid out by the policy on your death will cover the cost of your funeral. However there are drawbacks to consider:
- The sum you get will be a fixed amount, so it may not cover the full cost of your funeral when the time comes.
- If you miss your payments, your cover could stop and you (and your family) may not get any money back.
- These policies don’t help your loved ones with arranging the funeral, or with deciding on what you may want.
Our Safe Hands funeral plans are suitable for anyone over the age of 18, and provide complete peace of mind, because no matter how long you live, we guarantee that cost of the funeral director’s fees and services will be fully covered by your plan. With our funeral plans, you can be confident that…
- You’ll buy your funeral at today’s prices, no matter how far in the future your funeral takes place.
- You’ll be protected against funeral cost inflation, as funds are invested and managed in an independent, regulated trust fund account.
- You’ll be able to specify the arrangements you’d like, so that your funeral director can guide your loved ones through the process when the time comes.